Tony Robbins has inspired millions to achieve great success
in their businesses and lives. Learn from his powerful words.
Whenever I feel disappointed in my work or just give up, I
When you’re about to quit, remember why you started?
Everyone has set a goal in their life. But to achieve your
goal you have to work hard. A reporter once asked Muhammad Ali how many sit-ups
he performed a day to stay in great shape.
His reply, “I don’t know because I don’t start counting
until it hurts”.
Training the way I do, it never gets easier. I understand
that. I respect it. And I’m okay with it. I expect it to get hard.
So whatever your field is you have to work hard for it to
achieve your goal. The man who inspired me the most and never let me quit is
the one and only Tony Robbins.
Consider his powerful words that can lead you to success.
1. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy
2. “Your past does not equal your future.”
3. “The path to success is to take massive, determined
4. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience
everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be
weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy
5. “It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you
6. “Most people fail in life because they major in minor
7. “It’s what you practice in private that you will be
rewarded for in public.”
8. “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.”
9. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly
what we wish.”
10. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I
challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who
walk their talk.”
11. “Leaders spend 5 percent of their time on the problem
& 95 percent of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!”
12. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the
invisible into the visible.”
13. “The quality of your life is the quality of your
14. “If you want to be successful, find someone who has
achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same
15. “Every problem is a gift — without problems we
would not grow.”
16. “Where focus goes, energy flows.”
17. “I believe life is constantly testing us for our level
of commitment, and life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who
demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of
resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent.”
18. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what
you’ve always gotten.”
19. “Successful people ask better questions, and as a
result, they get better answers.”
Believe me, this man never let me quit 🙂
Share with your friends If they feel they lose.