Steve Jobs last words will change your views on life.
The billionaire passed away at the age of 56 of pancreatic cancer these are his last words:
I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In other’s eyes my life is an epitome of success however aside from work I have little joy in the end. Wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to. At this moment lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death. You can employ someone to drive the car for you make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you. Material things lost can be found but there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost life. When a person goes into the operating room he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading book of healthy life. Whichever stage in life we are at right now with time we will face the day when the curtain comes down treasure love for your family love for your spouse love for your friends treat yourself well cherish others. As we grow older and hence wiser we slowly realize that wearing a $300 or $30.00 watch they both tell the same time whether we carry a $300 of $30 wallet or handbag the amount of money inside is the same whether we drive a $150,000 car or a $30,000 car the road and distance are the same and we get to the same destination whether we drink a bottle of$300 or $10 wine the hangover is the same whether the house we live in is 300or 3,000 square feet loneliness is the same you will realize your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world whether you fly first or economy-class if the plane goes down you go down with it. Therefore, I hope you realize when you have mates buddies and old friends brothers and sisters who you chat with laugh with talk with have sing songs with talk about north south east west or heaven and earth that is true happiness.
Six undeniable facts of life :
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich educate them to be happy so when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
2. Eat your food as your medicines otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.
3. The ones who love you will never leave you for another because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born you will be loved when you die in between you have to manage notes.
6. If you just want to walk fast walk alone but if you want to walk far walk together.
Six best doctors in the world :
maintain them in all stages of life and enjoy a healthy life God loves you.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Heart touching …. ❤ ❤